Utilizamos cookies para assegurar que lhe fornecemos a melhor experiência na nossa página web. Se continuar a utilizar esta página pressupomos que está feliz por a utilizar.
Nesta página, você vai encontrar o manual de instruções da caixa de som portátil Aiptek SeeMe HD. Por favor, leia com atenção as instruções neste manual antes de usar o produto. Caso tenha alguma pergunta sobre a sua Aiptek SeeMe HD que não tenha sido respondida no guia de instruções, não deixe de compartilhar sua pergunta na seção de resolução de problemas no canto inferior desta página.
Inglês, Alemão, France, Espagnol, Italien, Português, Turco, Chinês, Árabe
Tipo de arquivo
Dear user, thank you for purchasing this product.
Much investment in time and effort has gone into its development, and it is our hope that it
will give you many years of trouble-free service.
1. Do not drop, puncture or disassemble the camera; otherwise the warranty will be voided.
2. Avoid all contact with water, and dry hands before using.
3. Do not expose the camera to high temperature or leave it in direct sunlight. Doing so may
damage the camera.
4. Use the camera with care. Avoid pressing hard on the camera body.
5. For your own safety, avoid using the camera when there is a storm or lightning.
6. Do not use batteries of different specifications. Doing so may lead to the potential for serious
7. Remove the battery during long periods between usage, as a deteriorated battery may affect
the functionality of the camera.
8. Remove the battery if it shows signs of leaking or distortion.
9. Use only the accessories supplied by the manufacturer.
10. Keep the camera out of the reach of infants.
11. Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
12. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
FCC Compliance Statement:
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subjected
to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful
interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are
designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in
residential installations. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy,
and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this
equipment does cause interference to radio or television equipment reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the
interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Move the equipment away from the receiver.
- Plug the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/television technician for additional suggestions.
You are cautioned that any change or modifications to the equipment not expressly approved by
the party responsible for compliance could void your authority to operate such equipment.
Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64