© 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
Printed in [English]
is subject to change
Scan to nd out more!
Standard data rates may apply. Might not be available in all languages.
Electronic Help: Install the electronic Help by selecting it from the recommended software during software
installation. Learn about product features, printing, troubleshooting, and support. Find notices, environmental,
and regulatory information, including the European Union Regulatory Notice and compliance statements, in the
Technical Information section.
• Windows® 8.1: Click the down arrow in lower left corner of the Start screen, select the printer name,
click Help, and then select Search HP Help.
• Windows® 8: On the Start screen, right-click an empty area on the screen, click All Apps on the app bar,
click the icon with the printer’s name, and then click Help.
• Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, and Windows® XP: Click Start, select All Programs, select HP, and then
select the printer name.
• OS X: Click Help > Help Center. In the Help Viewer window, click Help for all your apps, and then click
the Help for your printer.
Readme: Contains HP support information, operating system requirements, and recent printer updates.
• Windows: Insert the software CD in your computer, and then browse to the ReadMe.chm le. Double-click
ReadMe.chm to open, and then select the ReadMe in your language.
• Mac: Open the Documents folder located at the top-level of the software installer. Double-click ReadMe,
and then select the ReadMe in your language.
On the Web: Additional help and information: www.hp.com/go/support. Printer registration:
www.register.hp.com. Declaration of Conformity: www.hp.eu/certicates. Ink usage:
1. Follow the illustrations on the setup yer to set up your printer.
2. Install software.
Go to 123.hp.com/dj2130, and then follow the instructions on the web. If your computer is not connected to
the Internet, insert the software CD into your computer. If the installation program does not start, browse to
Computer, double-click the CD/DVD drive icon with the HP logo, and then double-click setup.exe.
Go to 123.hp.com/dj2130, and then follow the instructions on the web. The HP software for Mac is not
included on the software CD that came with the printer.
HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One series
EN DE FR IT ES
PT NL SV NO DA
FI ET LV LT