Register your product and get support at
Specifications are subject to change without notice
© 2012 Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
All rights reserved.
EN User manual
EL Εγχειρίδιο χρήσης
ES Manual del usuario
FR Mode d’emploi
IT Manuale utente
PT Manual do utilizador
TR Kullanım kılavuzu
3140 035 31682
6 min max
HR1590, HR1591, HR1592, HR1593, HR1594
Read this user manual carefully before you use the appliance, and save the user manual for
• Do not immerse the motor unit in water nor rinse it under the tap.
• Before you connect the appliance to the power, make sure that the voltage indicated
on the bottom of the appliance corresponds to the local power voltage.
• If the power cord, the plug, or other parts are damaged, do not use the appliance .
• If the power cord is damaged, you must have it replaced by Philips, a service center
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• Do not touch the blades, especially when the appliance is plugged in. The blades are
• If the blades get stuck, unplug the appliance before you remove the ingredients that
block the blades.
• Do not touch or insert any object on the gears of the mixer stand, especially when the
appliance is in use.
• Before you connect the mixer to the mains, insert the beaters, kneading hooks, chopper
or blender bar into the mixer.
• Before you switch on the appliance, lower the beaters, kneading hooks, or blender bar
into the ingredients.
• Switch off the appliance and disconnect it from the mains if you leave it unattended and
before you assemble, disassemble and clean it.
• Never use any accessories or parts from other manufacturers or that Philips does not
• This appliance is intended for household use only.
• Do not exceed the quantities and processing time indicated in the user manual.
• Do not process more than one batch without interruption. Let the appliance cool
down to room temperature before you continue processing.
• Noise level = 85 dB [A]
Electromagnetic elds (EMF)
handled properly and according to the instructions in this user manual, the appliance is safe
Your product is designed and manufactured with high quality materials and components,
which can be recycled and reused.
When you see the crossed-out wheel bin symbol attached to a product, it means the
product is covered by the European Directive 2002/96/EC:
Never dispose of your product with other household waste. Please inform yourself about
the local rules on the separate collection of electrical and electronic products. The correct
disposal of your old product helps prevent potentially negative consequences on the
environment and human health.
that Philips offers, register your product at www.philips.com/welcome.
allows the beaters and dough hooks to move up and down when they touch the bowl. The
two wire beaters/strip beaters (or kneading hooks) move independently of each other, which
allows them to adjust to the shape of every bowl. As a result, it is much easier to reach every
easier to handle and gives you better control over the mixing process.
3 What’s in the box
a Turbo knob
• Press and hold to increase the speed
b Speed control
• : OFF position
• : Variable speeds
c Eject button
• Press to release the beaters or kneading hooks
d FlexiMix switch
e Hole for the beaters and kneading hooks
f Stainless steel bowl (HR1590, HR1591, HR1592, HR1593 and HR1594 only)
g Mixer Stand (HR1590, HR1591, HR1592, HR1593 and HR1594 only)
h Holder release button
i Mixer unit
j Mixer holder
k Mixer release lever
l Door for bar blender and chopper
m Power cord
n Kneading hooks
o Wire beaters or strip beaters (depending on countries)
p Chopper lid (HR1578 and HR1579 only)
q Chopper blade (HR1578 and HR1579 only)
r Chopper bowl (HR1578 and HR1579 only)
s Beaker for bar blender
t Spatula (HR1590, HR1591, HR1592, HR1593 and HR1594 only)
u Metal bar blender (HR1578, HR1579, HR1592 and HR1593 only)
v Plastic bar blender (HR1590 and HR1591 only)
4 Use the appliance
Before the rst use
contact with food.
1 Clean the mixer unit, stand and holder with a moist cloth.
2 Clean the beaters, kneading hooks, bar blender, bowl, chopper and beaker in warm
water with some washing-up liquid or in a dishwasher.
Wire beaters/Strip beaters/Kneading hooks
Switch on the mixer. Select a proper speed. To avoid splashing, start mixing at a low speed,
and then switch to a higher speed.
• For a higher speed, press and hold TURBO while processing.
bowl, making it easier to reach every part of the bowl.
• Press the spatula against the side of the bowl to remove unmixed ingredients in order to
obtain a well-mixed mixture.(HR1590, HR1591, HR1592, HR1593 and HR1594 only)
• You can use the mixer with or without the stand. (HR1590, HR1591, HR1592, HR1593 and