Manual de instruções Sony SingStar Party Pack (PS3)
WIRELESS SINGSTAR® MICROPHONES
Before using this product, carefully read this manual and retain it for future reference.
These Wireless SingStar
® Microphones are designed for use with the
®2 console and the PLAYSTATION®3 system.
• Two Wireless SingStar® Microphones
• One USB receiver
• One USB Cable with a Mini-B connector
• Four AA alkaline batteries
To avoid potential electric shock or starting a re, do not expose this product to rain
This product has been designed with the highest concern for safety. However,
any electrical device, if used improperly, has the potential for causing re, electric
shock or personal injury. To ensure accident-free operation, be sure to follow these
• Observe all warnings, precautions and instructions.
• Do not use the product if it functions in an abnormal manner.
• This product contains small parts, which, if removed, may be a choking hazard
Use and Handling
• Do not expose the product to high temperatures, high humidity or direct sunlight.
• Operate in an environment where temperatures range between 5°C and 35°C.
• Do not allow liquid or small particles to get into the product.
• Do not put heavy objects on the product.
• Never disassemble or modify the product.
• Do not throw or drop the product, or physically damage it in any way.
• Do not touch the product’s metal parts or insert foreign objects into its USB
Cleaning the Wireless SingStar® Microphones
Dust may build up on the product after an extended period of time.
• Before cleaning the product, disconnect it from the PlayStation
®2 console or the
®3 system for safety.
• Wipe the product’s surface with a soft, dry cloth.
• The product should be cleaned by an adult, or cleaned under close adult
• Do not use a moistened cloth to clean the product as water may cause it to
• Do not use benzene, paint thinner or other chemicals as these may damage the
• When using a commercially available cleaning cloth, follow the instructions
supplied with it.
AA Alkaline Batteries
• Do not throw the batteries into re.
• Do not carry the batteries with coins or other metallic objects. The batteries
can generate heat if their positive and negative terminals come into accidental
contact with metallic objects.
• Do not mix new batteries with old ones.
• Do not use dierent types of battery together.
• When you are not going to use the product for a long time, remove the batteries
to avoid damage from battery leakage and corrosion.
• If battery leakage occurs, wipe o any deposit and install new batteries. If the
deposit sticks to you, wipe it o thoroughly.
Connecting the Wireless SingStar
• Connect the USB receiver to the PlayStation
®2 console or the PLAYSTATION®3
system using the USB Cable.
• Turn on the PlayStation
®2 console or the PLAYSTATION®3 system.
Wireless SingStar® Microphones
• Before using a Wireless SingStar
® Microphone, carefully remove its battery
cover and insert two AA alkaline batteries (supplied). Ensure that the ribbon
inside the battery compartment lies beneath the batteries and that its loose
end projects from under them. This will make it easier to remove the batteries
when they run out.
• To turn a Wireless SingStar
® Microphone on, push the POWER/LOCK switch
briey towards the POWER position.
• When a Wireless SingStar
® Microphone is activated, its LED indicator will glow
red to indicate that it is connecting to a USB receiver.
• When a connection is achieved, the LED indicator on the Wireless SingStar
Microphone will glow green.
• To turn a Wireless SingStar
® Microphone o, push the POWER/LOCK switch
towards the POWER position and hold it there briey before releasing it. The
® Microphone’s LED indicator will turn o.
NOTE: A Wireless SingStar® Microphone will turn oﬀ automatically if left idle for
• When using a Wireless SingStar® Microphone, push the POWER/LOCK switch
into the LOCK position to make sure it does not turn o accidentally.
Pairing the Wireless SingStar
Two wireless devices are said to be paired when they recognise each other and are
able to wirelessly connect to each other automatically. These Wireless SingStar
Microphones have already been paired with the supplied USB receiver. If a
replacement Wireless SingStar
® Microphone is introduced, it must be paired with
the USB receiver.
• Ensure that the Wireless SingStar
® Microphones are turned o before pairing
• Push the POWER/LOCK switch on one of the Wireless SingStar
into the POWER position and hold it for four seconds. The LED indicator will glow
green and then turn o. When the LED indicator turns o, release the POWER/
LOCK switch and the LED indicator will ash green to indicate that the Wireless
® Microphone is in pairing mode. Be sure to perform this operation
within two metres of the USB receiver.
• Press and hold the BIND button on the USB receiver for four seconds. When
its LED indicator glows green, release the BIND button and the LED indicator
will ash green to indicate that the USB receiver is pairing with the Wireless
• When the Wireless SingStar
® Microphone has paired successfully with the USB
receiver, the LED indicators on both the Wireless SingStar
® Microphone and the
USB receiver will glow green.
• Repeat the pairing process with the second Wireless SingStar
• The USB receiver will pair with a maximum of two Wireless SingStar
Using the Wireless SingStar
During use, ensure that the Wireless SingStar
® Microphones are within approximately
ve metres of the PlayStation
®2 console or the PLAYSTATION®3 system. To ensure
the best connection between the Wireless SingStar
® Microphones and the USB
receiver, do not cover the microphone antennas during use.
The usage and function of the product may vary depending on the software in use.
See the appropriate software manual for details.
NOTE: When battery power is low, the LED indicator on the Wireless SingStar®
Microphone will dim.
Precisa de ajuda?
Número de perguntas: 0
Você tem alguma dúvida sobre o Sony SingStar Party Pack (PS3) ou precisa de ajuda? Faça sua pergunta aqui. Forneça uma descrição clara e abrangente do problema e sua pergunta. Quanto mais detalhes você fornecer para seu problema e pergunta, mais fácil será para outros proprietários de Sony SingStar Party Pack (PS3) responderem adequadamente à sua pergunta.
Sobre a Sony SingStar Party Pack (PS3)
Veja o manual do Sony SingStar Party Pack (PS3) aqui, de graça. Este manual está na categoria Jogos e foi avaliado por 1 pessoas com uma média de 5.7. Este manual está disponível nos seguintes idiomas: Inglês. Você tem alguma dúvida sobre o Sony SingStar Party Pack (PS3) ou precisa de ajuda? Faça a sua pergunta aqui